1. (a)I've already taken Core 1: Interaction. (b)I like to play with css grid for poster layout but it always takes time to experiment. (c)I am still confusing about JS, since we only tried p5js website and make tiny changes to their coding template.
2. Actually I am more nervous about coding and it's something about logic thinking. From my experience before, I spent whole day serching information and figuring out how to make my code work, but it could not reach my expected effect. I find it hard to express what I want to show in my work. I hope we can get more demo and clear instructions on codes.
3. I feel like it's important to design my personal website showing my works which will help a lot in future career. Also with the fast developed technololgy and internet, I think these digital media will be more welcomed than graphic.
4. I prefer to use sublime.
5. All of my Core 1 projects and assignments were using Github. I finished my code in local Github document and then pull to origin so that we can view it on website. It's easy to check all the changes I've made and the past history.
6. HTML provides the basic structure for the sites. CSS controls layout, formating and decorative elements. JS adds dynamic and controls the behavior to make page more interactive. Comparing to human body, HTML is like organs and body structure; CSS is how we stylish our hairstyle and wear cloth to be beautiful; JS is how our brain gives body order to move, talk and interact with each other.
Mucha is one of my favourite artists and I love his Art Nouveau poster featuring women and nature with decorative pattern and whiplashed lines. Being the pioneer of modern graphic design, his illustration and design work not only represent an era but also influence many graphic desigenrs today.Bonnie MacLean
Her work has a unique strong psychedelic feeling that shows many asepects of pop culture in 1960s. I get to know her in my History of Design lecture. I like her way using strong contrast and bright colors; and look back to Art Nouveau style lines and typeface. At the time the world was dominated by men, her work stood up in some way to define popular culture.Jan Tschichold
He played a really significant role in the development of graphic design in the 20th century. I heard of his name in many classes and I am so resonated to his grid layout and The New Typography.
Sydney Canberra Melbourne
Reykjavik Akureyri Isafjord
Wellington Auckland Rotorua
Mombasa Nairobi Nakuru
Dubai Abu Dhabi
13. Haiku by Natsume Soseki The lamp once out Cool stars enter The window frame. Plum flower temple: Voices rise From the foothills The crow has flown away: swaying in the evening sun, a leafless tree
16. I am not that sure about this. I only know that block starts on a new line and stretches to far right while inline doesn't.